- This event has passed.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder
April 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Do you get short of breath when walking? Do you have a chronic cough? Do you cough up sputum? Do you have a history of smoking? Have you been exposed to secondhand smoke?
Al Keith (BA, LRT, CRT, AE-C) will help you learn about:
- Chronic Bronchitis and Emphysema
- Pulmonary Function testing and diagnosis
- Learn what questions to ask your doctor
- Learn which medications are used to treat COPD
- Enjoy learning with Al Keith’s COPD Notebook!