The Library has 4 study rooms that can hold up to 4 people. Study rooms are available for free on a first-come-first serve basis. If you would like a guaranteed reservation or will be using the study room to conduct face-to-face business, rates are as follows:
- ALCPL card holder – $4.00 first hour, $1.00 each additional hour
- Non-card holder – $10.00 first hour, $1.00 each additional hour
To reserve a study room in advance, call the Library at (256) 232-1233. We must receive payment before we can confirm your reservation on our calendar. For any questions, call Kenna at (256) 232-1233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Library also has larger rooms suitable for company meetings, social events and more. The Athens-Limestone County Public Library offers a welcoming atmosphere, central location, and ample parking.
*The Community Room and Beasley Pre-Function Area will NOT be available to rent from May 30 thru July 7, 2022. *
Rooms currently available to rent are:
- Community Room (1,940 square feet, seating for 125)
- Beasley Pre-Function Area (1,600 square feet, standing room for 125)
- Steelcase Boardroom (seating for 14)
- Warming Kitchen
- Technology Center (seating for 20, may include laptops and technical support)
Library card holders receive a discounted rate on room rentals!
For detailed information, including rental rates, download the full Room Rental Policy and Rental Application below. We must receive the completed application and rental fees before we can confirm your reservation on our calendar. For any questions, call Kenna at (256) 232-1233 or email email@example.com.