Friends of the Library
Friends of The Library Book Sale
The Friends of the Library hosts a Book Sale:
Every Tuesday, 10:15 AM–2:15 PM
The 1st Saturday of every month, 10:15 AM–2:15 PM
Come by and find a book to read! The FOL also has DVDs, Audiobooks, and the occasional puzzle…. there’s something for everyone.
Become a Friend of the Library
Friends of the Library are community members like you with varied interests and a shared passion: they value and support the public library. Active membership is open to individuals, families, and organizations who want involvement in promoting the materials, services, and programs of your local Public Library. (Application-PDF)
Why does the Library need Friends?
- To offer suggestions and support for specific library needs in the community
- To support and attend special events
- To plan and carry out fundraising activities on behalf of the library
Friends of the Library devote time and energy to…
- Encouraging community awareness by sharing their passion for books, learning, and libraries in your community
- Raising funds through used book sales and other events to purchase equipment and materials not available through the regular library budget
- Providing volunteer assistance for library programs, open houses, special events and public service projects
How do I become a Friend of the Library?
- Becoming a Friend of the Library is easy. Simply fill out the application and return it, along with the appropriate dues, to the library.
- For any questions, please contact Linda at email@example.com.